Welcome to Elvis Handball!
Coach: Robert Ryan
Team Core Values:
- Sportsmanship - key for showing and earning respect from other teams, your peers, etc
- Teamwork - the only way for an organization to do well is to work together, whether its a sports team, unit, business, etc
- Motivation - motivation is fundamental for team success and accomplishing goals
- Record of .500 or better - with everyone on the team being new to the sport, I feel that a .500 record or better would make for a good season.
- No blowouts - as most people are new to the sport, we should be able to keep every game close with solid defense and quickness on offense.
- Always give 100% - this goes with the motivation - if everyone is always giving 100%, we should be able to accomplish the above two goals.
Name: Joey Martin Gonzales
Hometown: Grand Prairie, TX
What you expect to gain by being a THB Official?I expect to gain a deeper understanding of how to be impartial, and an appreciation of a sport that is before this unknown to me.